Striving for peace, working for justice.
We seek to build the culture of non-violence needed to heal our world.
Join us on the journey. You are welcome!
For information, contact us.
You are needed, as together we…
- Emphasize that justice, peace, and the sustainability of the planet go hand-in-hand
- Build an active citizenship for the common good
- Focus on that which unites us
- Promote nonviolent witness
- Sponsor peace vigils
- Educate ourselves and others
- Practice prayer and reflection
- Nurture acceptance and respect among all peoples
- Explore and encourage models of peaceful living
- Encourage a deeper commitment to justice and peace work
- Build and nurture an area peacemakers’ support group
Networking with Other Groups…
…and with individuals brings each of us knowledge, inspiration, unity, and opportunities for collaborative action for building a just, peaceful, and sustainable world.
Collaborative events include:
- Martin Luther King Remembrance
- Hiroshima Remembrance
- International Day of Peace
In a Spirit of Non-violence…
We nurture acceptance of and respect for individual ideas. We are united by a prevailing attitude of trust and community.
We believe that working for peace begins with the individual and the local community and moves outward to our interconnected world. Group support strengthens personal resolve to live, as well as to proclaim, peace.
Drawing on our Faith Traditions…
We share our desire for non-violent approaches to vital concerns, such as:
- active citizenship
- economic justice
- human rights
- mental health
- voting rights.